On demand food and grocery delivery platform, foodpanda has launched pandapro, a new subscription program for customers. The all-in-one subscription unlocks exclusive privileges across foodpanda services—delivery, pick-up, dine-in and groceries—for a monthly fee.
The perks for pandapro subscribers include 10 free deliveries on orders over Tk 350 and the best discounts on food delivery and pick-up, grocery orders and dine-in. The most exciting feature of pandapro is 25% flat discount on dine-in for pro customers at over 500 restaurants including popular names such as Sushi Samurai, Crimson Cup, Bar B-Q Tonight, 138 East, Shawarma House etc, with more brands coming on board every week.
“We’re continuously innovating our offerings to best serve what our customers want. Our customers like eating out at restaurants as much as they like home delivery. With that in mind, pandapro has something for everyone whether they like online delivery, pick-up or dine-in. This all-in-one subscription will enhance customer experience on our platform and build deeper long-term relationships with them,” said Manisha Safiya Tarek, Head of Marketing foodpanda Bangladesh.
pandapro at a glance:
pandapro has a range of cost-effective subscription packages which can be purchased on a monthly, half yearly or yearly basis.
● Monthly package for Tk. 79/month
● 6-monthly package for 399/6 months
● Yearly package of Tk. 499/12 months.
Perks of pandapro:
● Free deliveries – 10 free deliveries per month on orders above Tk. 350
● Exclusive pro deals and discounts on food delivery
● Extra 5% discount on pick-up orders
● 15% discount on pandamart orders. Can be availed three times per month on minimum order of Tk. 600
● Special discount of up to 25% for ‘Dine-in’, a service exclusive for pandapro subscribers to get the best deals while dining at their favourite restaurants
All these perks combined will give pandapro subscribers great value, savings and an impressive experience of being a pro customer.
Customers can subscribe to pandapro by tapping subscription option within the foodpanda app and selecting from the available options. They can make payment for their subscription with bKash or debit/credit cards issued by all local banks.