Whether you need to make a business trip or factory visit outside the city or head out with your friends, or simply craving a hometown visit, you can count on Uber Intercity to get you there. With just a press of a button, you can now plan round trips as well as one way visits to popular locations like Gazipur, Savar and Narayanganj.
With Uber Intercity, you have the ability to keep Uber’s best in class drivers and sedans for up to 10 hours. That gives you enough time to complete any pending factory visit or gather your friends and head out of Dhaka city to popular tourist areas like Bhawal National Park.
The service is available for picks ups starting from Dhaka metropolitan area to Gazipur, Savar and Narayanganj only.
How it works:
1. Open your Uber app & enter your destination i.e Savar, Gazipur, Narayanganj, Bhawal etc
2. Now you’ll be able to see the Uber Intercity option pop up on your screens
3. Once everything looks good, tap request
4. Remember, your Intercity ride is payable by cash only
5. Tolls & parking charges if any, payable directly in cash
6. You can keep your Uber with you for as long as 10 hours
And off you go!
InterCity Fare Breakdown:
Minimum Fare Tk 499
Per min charge Tk 3
Per km charge Tk 22
Cancellation fee Tk 50