Motorola’s new Smartphone 'Moto G-7 Power' is available in Bangladesh market. The price of the phone has been fixed at BDT 19,990. Customers can collect the phone from all the places including Moto Hub, Gadget and Gear, Edison Plug-in, Robi Shop and Picaboo.
About the new phone, Motorola’s National Distributor in Bangladesh Smart Technologies Bangladesh Limited Director Shakib Arafat said, `Among the Android phones, the "Motorola G" series Smartphone’s are always considered as one of the best phones. The 'Moto G-7 Power' has such features that the phone has been recognized as unique. In full charge the three-day backup facility is available; the phone will be able to meet the needs of the travelers of Bangladesh.’
Features of Moto G7 Power:
1. An industry-leading 5000 mAh battery lasts up to 3 days backup on one charge. Plus, turbopower gives you 9 hours of power in 15 minutes.
2. Responsive octa-core processor: edit photos, play 3D games, and run multiple apps at once. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 octa-core 1.8GHz processor gives you the speed you need to do it all.
3. Enjoy expansive views on a stunning 6.2" Max vision HD+ display. The 19:9 aspect ratio provides a big screen viewing experience, fully immersing you in movies, games, photos, and more. The responsive performance of an 1.8 GHz octa-core processor.
4. The 12 MP rear camera uses phase detection autofocus (PDAF) to capture your subject in an instant. Plus, large 1.25um pixels let in more light, so you get better results even indoors and when it's dark out. Group shots are more fun, too, with group selfie mode on the 8 MP front camera.
5. Hi-res zoom restores the details and image clarity that are typically lost with digital zooming. A built-in screen flash helps you get the perfect selfie lighting every time. Shoot cinema graphs, 4K video, and more. Plus, search what you see with Google Lens.
6. Motorola-exclusive shortcuts: Use natural gestures to access your favorites features and apps quickly and intuitively with moto experiences.
7. ”Fingerprint sensor: Touch the fingerprint reader to wake up and unlock your phone. The sensor is discreetly located on the back within the logo.