On the occasion of Eid ul Azha, country's largest online marketplace Daraz
Bangladesh has organized a special online grocery campaign called Masher Bazar. From 18th July to 12th
August, this campaign is bringing up to 50% discount and numerous other attractive offers. The co-
sponsors of this special event are Unilever Pure It, Nestle, Dettol, Saffola and Rok.
The special attractions of this Grocery Masher Bazar campaign are happy hours, Buy one, get one – Buy
one get two offers and different types of Bundle offers. Top five deals of this campaign are-
1. 5 Liter Bashundhara Fortified Soybean Oil at only 454 BDT.
2. 20Kg Mozammel Special Miniket Rice at only 988 BDT.
3. 1kg Dano Power Instant Full Cream Milk Powder at only 565 BDT.
4. New Mineral RO+UV Ultima – Black Water purifier at only 22, 500 BDT.
5. Dettol Soap Original Quad Pack Combo at only 200 BDT.
Keeping in mind the ease of customers, Daraz (Daraz.com.bd) is offering various types of bank
discounts. From 18th July till 12th August, Southeast Bank prepaid and credit card holders will
be able to avail a 10% discount (CAP: 2,000 per transaction) where all cardholders may receive
up to 5000 TK cashback offer. Moreover, City Bank Amex Debit and Credit cardholders will be
able to avail 10% off (CAP: 2,000 TK per transaction). Additionally, from 18th July to 12th
payments made through the bKash app will have up to 20% cashback (per customer up to 500
TK, per day up to 300 TK) offer.